Successful real estate professionals invest their time into growing their social media accounts. Let’s face it, this is because social media delivers when it comes to lead generation. Over 50% of realtors interviewed in a study by National Association for Realtors 2021 regard social media as a go-to source for quality leads. Building and consistently engaging with a large social media following ensures that whatever listings or services you need to promote, they will reach a wide and relevant audience already familiar with your brand. Crafting social media content requires a balancing act between promoting your brand and providing value to your audience. Add to that, there is also the task of generate an endless feed of engaging content.
What should you post as a Real Estate Agent? If you are looking for some inspiration for your next real estate social media post, we’ve got you covered with these 15 creative ideas. From sharing details about new listings to sharing tips and advice, there’s something for everyone. Plus, we’ve included examples to help you get started. So whether you’re just starting out on social media or looking to up your game, these ideas will help you engage with your audience and promote your brand.
1. Post new listings.
This should be the bread and butter of your social media activity. Make sure to share photos and details of a new listing as soon as they become available. Make your social media posts more attention-grabbing by using AI-generated descriptions with Allready.ai. In just a few minutes, you can level up your content and stand out in the feed.
2. Share an informative article or video.
Make sure it is from an authoritative source about a relevant real estate topic that will be valuable to your potential clients. Add your thoughts to demonstrate your expertise on the subject.
3. Announce closed sales.
Mention your satisfied clients including details about the property that was sold to showcase your track record and build trust.
4. Present helpful tips and advice for buyers and sellers.
Topics can include how to prepare a home for sale or how to finance a real estate purchase.
5. Give a behind-the-scenes look through photos or videos
Let your audience follow you or your team at work to show the personalities and expertise. This can help make your brand more relatable with followers.
6. Post industry news.
Industry news include changes to relevant laws and regulations, local real estate developments, market trends, and technological advancements from credible articles and news sources.
7. Share inspiration.
Display photos of dream homes or design ideas. Follow that up with a question posed to your followers to help start a dialogue and build relationships with them.
8. Post statistics and market data.
Data that is relevant to your regional area will provide valuable information to followers when making buying or selling decisions. Be sure to add your understanding of the data and its implications to the audience.
9. Post motivational messages.
These messages can be related to real estate or homeownership as well as personal reflections from your journey in real estate. This can help to humanize your brand and connect with your followers on a deeper level.
10. Mention satisfied customer testimonials.
Highlight the service they received and their positive experience to build trust with your followers. It also provides the proof needed to close the deal with potential clients considering to work with you.
11. Distribute external articles, blog posts, and other media mentions of your brand.
These can include those that feature your team members as well as any awards or recognition received. Doing so establishes your credibility as a market leader in the industry.
12. Show a virtual tour of a property.
Use 360-degree photos for a panoramic view or a combination of videos and still images for an immersive look at the property. This gives potential buyers an idea of what living in the property will be like, especially if they cannot tour the home in person.
13. Introduce the team or new team members.
Include a brief bio, highlighting their skills and achievements in a warm and appreciative tone. This helps to connect with your followers and remind potential clients why they are in good hands.
14. Publish information about a contest or promotion.
For instance, offer a chance to win a home staging consultation or a gift card to a home improvement or furniture store. This can boost brand awareness and business page engagement, particularly if the contest rule requires liking, sharing, and commenting on submissions from your page.
15. Share facts and tips about living in a particular neighborhood.
Recommend where to eat or shop as well as share its interesting history. This helps to present you as an expert in the geographical area that potential home buyers may have their eye on.
Some final tips to keep in mind
To make the best use of the social media post ideas, be sure to follow these best practices to help you deliver engaging and valuable content that resonates with your followers.
- Use high-quality photos and videos. Visual content is notably powerful for promoting real estate because it gives potential buyers an immersive feel of what the property looks like and has to offer. Maximize this effect by using high-quality photos and videos that showcase your listings and surrounding neighborhoods.
- Include relevant hashtags and captivating headings. Headings give the audience a sense of what the post is about. An effective heading or first sentence should grab the attention of viewers and entice them to continue reading. Hashtags are a powerful tool for expanding the reach of your social media posts. Consider including relevant tags like #realestate, #homesforsale, and #justlisted to help your content reach a targeted audience.
- Share user-generated content. You do not need to constantly produce new content. Instead, leverage the community around your brand and invite your followers to share their own experiences and photos related to your business. Repost their content to engage with your audience and showcase your community.
- Engage with your followers. Avoid making your social media engagement a one-sided conversation by only pushing content to your followers. Respond to comments and messages, and encourage dialogue with your audience by asking questions or seeking feedback.
- Be consistent. Present a cohesive image across all of your social media channels to build a strong brand and a loyal following. This means using the same visual identity and tone across all of your social media posts. You also establish yourself as a professional and trusted authority in the field by posting regularly with consistent quality to keep your audience engaged.
- Activate paid advertising. If you want to reach an audience outside of your usual following, take advantage of paid advertising options on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram Ads. Compared to other forms of marketing, paid social media advertising tends to be more cost-effective and allows you to target specific demographics and interests. This ensures that your posts reach the people who are most likely to be interested in your listings.
In conclusion, these 15 social media post ideas are a great starting point for promoting your real estate brand on social media. From sharing details about new listings to sharing industry news and inspiration, there are plenty of ways to engage with your audience and showcase your brand. Use the examples provided as a reference, and don’t be afraid to get creative and come up with your own ideas as well. By using social media effectively, you can build a strong brand reputation and reach a wider audience of potential clients. All the best!